返回列表 发帖

香港2名女子遭砍杀 凶手系英国人剑桥毕业

本帖最后由 alchemy 于 2014-11-4 15:51 编辑

‘I’m going to have fun’ – last words of Hong Kong murder victim to friends
reprint from The Telegraph

Jesse Lorena told friends she was "going to have fun” as she went out to a Hong Kong Halloween party last Friday. Hours later she was dead

Police are seen at the apartment of Rurik Jutting (AFP/Getty Images)

The Dutch DJ said he did not see Ms Lorena again after their brief conversation last Friday night.
Police had shown him an image taken later that night by a nearby security camera that showed her walking with a man he had identified as Mr Jutting, he added. “They were not walking hand in hand. They were a little bit separate.”

Rurik Jutting arrives at court in Hong Kong (AFP/Getty Images)

Ms Lorena was a regular face at the pubs and shops in and around the Wan Chai red light district, several locals said.
Mr van den Bosch, whose ex-girlfriend was close friends with the murdered woman, disputed media descriptions of Ms Lorena as a “sex worker”.
Ms Lorena had been sending money back to Indonesia where she was building a house, he added.
“I think her dream was just to find a better life. The terrible thing is that her house in Indonesia was just finished and she said she would leave Hong Kong and go back to Indonesia to enjoy life. She said, ‘Soon I will leave.’ She was happy about it.”

The Dutch DJ said he did not see Ms Lorena again after their brief conversation last Friday night.
Police had shown him an image taken later that night by a nearby security camera that showed her walking with a man he had identified as Mr Jutting, he added. “They were not walking hand in hand. They were a little bit separate.”
返回列表