返回列表 发帖
回复 8# oldhorse

Thanks!
回复 26# oldhorse

I actually like the price pattern in the past two weeks. I have next month call option at the strike price of 90. Hopefully, it would be give me the chance to set up call spread next week. Meanwhile, I am selling weekly put options (85 put previously week, 87 put this week and 90 put next week).
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

回复 28# oldhorse
the only thing I do not like is that bid and ask spread is too large. I only trade with a small position. If I was wrong for short put, then I will sell short stock to prevent loss.

Yes, option is cheap now and it is not good for selling put options as the premium is too low. I need to take extra risk by selling put very close to ITM put.

I had the chance to build 90-95 call spread for free but I was a little greedy. I would like to have 90-98 or 90-100 call spread.
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

回复 30# oldhorse

afriad of not enough time left. Just sold 97.5 call and now set up call spread 90-97.5 (July 18) with the cost of 1.
keep my fingers crossed
回复 32# oldhorse

At the beginning, I should choose Aug instead of July for long call. Anyway, I just want to have call spread in place.

Hopefully, it would move with a similar pace as I sold this week 95 call and next week put.
回复 40# oldhorse
call is capped and stocks will be called away.
因小舍大
谢谢oldhorse! Could we ask MM to close QIHU below 95 today and just for one day?
返回列表