返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-27 05:01 编辑

Bought ZAZA, VALE, SLV

ZAZA basm ZaZa Energy Corporation, oil&gas drllng&explrtn
alpha -61.40 beta 1.76 a_vol 517, debt 1.37, insider -92.74
==============
ZaZa Energy Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of unconventional onshore oil and gas resources in the United States and Europe. As of December 31, 2011, it had interests in approximately 82,000 gross acres in the Eaglebine formation, south Texas; and approximately 997,000 gross exploration acres in the Paris Basin, France. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
ISI = -110 very bearish
try to sell some, but not short
bought a little VXX
Boy, are you still holding CYCC?
I would buy if dapan is OK
What you think?
aimei 发表于 2013-1-24 20:13

CYCC heal Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., biotchnlgy
alpha 19.00 beta 2.02 a_vol 323,
CYCC rating      Sell   up  buy buy-if  [000-1 2]       -       0       0

However, I would not buy at this moment. just checked, My CYCC was gone at loss.
Old Turkey said, "My dear boy, if I sold that stock now I'd lose my position; and then where would I be?"

wsjboy said: "You buy another stock at the same time. You will have a new position!"
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-27 05:14 编辑

Bought CLD by preset mine at 18.20. It might be a little too early.

CLD basm Cloud Peak Energy Inc., industrl metls&minrls
pe 6.6, peg 2.54, alpha 17.01 beta 1.24 a_vol 968, insider -16.51
==========
Cloud Peak Energy Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the coal mining operations in the Powder River Basin (PRB) and the United States. It produces and sells sub-bituminous thermal coal with low sulfur content primarily to electric utilities. The company owns and operates the Antelope mine and Cordero Rojo mine located to the south of Gillette, Wyoming; and the Spring Creek mine located in Montana. It also owns a 50% interest in the Decker mine located in Montana. In addition, the company has interests in the Youngs Creek project in the Northern PRB region located to the north of Sheridan, Wyoming; and option and exploration agreements for the exploration of the Crow project. Cloud Peak Energy Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming.
==========
云峰能源公司,透过其附属公司从事煤炭开采业务的粉河盆地(PRB)和美国。生产和销售亚烟煤的热煤含硫量低主要是电力公司。该公司拥有并经营位于吉列,怀俄明州南部的羚羊矿和德罗罗霍矿,以及位于蒙大拿州的Spring Creek矿。公司还拥有在位于蒙大拿州的戴矿50%的权益。此外,该公司拥有权益扬​​河的项目在北部的PRB地区位于Sheridan,怀俄明州北部的选项的乌鸦项目的勘探和开发协议。云峰能源公司成立于1993年,总部设在吉列,怀俄明州。

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 11:37 编辑

Bought BJRI by preset mine at 32.42

BJRI svcs BJ's Restaurants, Inc., restrnts
pe 30.53, peg 1.7, alpha -30.20 beta 0.70 a_vol 406,
=========
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates casual dining restaurants in the Unites States. Its restaurants offer pizzas, beers, appetizers, entrees, pastas, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. The company operates its restaurants under the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJ’s Pizza & Grill, and Pizookie brand names. As of February 25, 2013, it owned and operated 130 restaurants located in the states of California, Texas, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Washington, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, and New Mexico. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
=========

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:01 编辑

Bought BVN by preset mine at 30.36

BVN basm Compania de Minas Buenaventura SA, pe, gold
pe 8.54, peg 1.29, alpha -38.90 beta 0.63 div 1.46, xdiv 121114
==========
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A., a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, and processing of gold and silver in Peru. It also explores for other metals, including zinc, lead, and copper. The company operates the Orcopampa mine located in the province of Castilla, department of Arequipa; the Poracota underground mine located in the province of Condesuyos, department of Arequipa; the Uchucchacua mine located in the province of Oyon, department of Lima; the Julcani underground mine located in the province of Angaraes, department of Huancavelica; and the Recuperada mine located in the province of Huancavelica, department of Huancavelica. It also operates the Antapite underground mine located in the province of Huaytará, department of Huancavelica; the Shila and Paula underground mines located in the province of Castilla in the department of Arequipa; the Ishihuinca mine located in the province of Caravelí, department of Arequipa; the Ishihuinca mine located in the province of Caravelí, department of Arequipa; the La Zanja mine located in the district of Pulan in the province of Santa Cruz; and the Colquijirca and Marcapunta Norte mines located east of the city of Lima. In addition, the company provides electrical transmission and generation services; and geological, engineering, design, and construction consulting services to the mining sector. Further, it holds non-controlling interests in other mining companies. Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Lima, Peru
==========
COMPANIA de Minas的布埃纳文图拉SAA的贵金属公司,从事勘探,开采,加工的黄金和白银在秘鲁。还探讨了其他的金属,包括锌,铅,和铜。该公司经营的Orcopampa矿坐落在卡斯蒂利亚省,阿雷基帕部门的,位于阿雷基帕部门Condesuyos,在全省的Poracota地下矿山; Uchucchacua矿位于奥永省,利马部门的Julcani地下矿位于省万卡维利卡部门Angaraes,和Recuperada的煤矿,坐落在万卡维利卡省,万卡维利卡部门。它也经营的Antapite的的位于在全省的Huaytará的地下矿,万卡维利卡,新罗部门和Paula的地下矿位于阿雷基帕部门在全省卡斯蒂利亚的Ishihuinca矿位于Caravelí,部门的阿雷基帕省的; Ishihuinca我的位于Caravelí,部门阿雷基帕的La桑哈的矿井位于中区普澜在圣克鲁斯省的省和Colquijirca和Marcapunta北煤矿位于利马市的东部。此外,该公司提供了电力传输和下一代服务和地质,工程设计,工程咨询服务的采矿业。此外,它拥有其他矿业公司的非控股权益。 COMPANIA de Minas的布埃纳文图拉S.A.A.成立于1953年,总部设在秘鲁首都利马

My new mine strategy worked, so far so good.

CLD was an old mine, does not count as the new strategy
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:11 编辑

Bought RTN by preset mine at 54.76

RTN indg Raytheon Co., aerospc/dfns-majr divrsfd
pe 10.41, peg 1.83, alpha 11.90 beta 0.73 div 3.40, xdiv -, insider -12.57
============
Raytheon Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides electronics, mission systems integration, and other capabilities in the areas of sensing, effects, and command, control, communications, and intelligence systems, as well as a range of mission support services in the United States and internationally. The company’s Integrated Defense Systems segment provides integrated air and missile defense, radar solutions, and naval combat and ship electronic systems. Its Intelligence and Information Systems segment offers defense and civil mission, enterprise intelligence, information security, and mission operations solutions, as well as special missions and technologies. The company’s Missile Systems segment provides air warfare, air and missile defense, naval and area mission defense, land combat, and advanced missile systems. Its Network Centric Systems segment offers command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence systems; combat and sensing systems; integrated communications systems; and advanced programs. The company’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) segment provides intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems; tactical airborne systems; space systems; and other SAS product lines. Its Technical Services segment offers warfighter support services, mission support operations, customized engineering and depot support, and professional services. Raytheon Company provides its systems and solutions primarily to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense agencies, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Department of Homeland Security, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, as well as sells to foreign military customers. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
============
雷神公司,连同其附属公司,提供电子,任务系统集成领域的感应,效果,和指挥,控制,通信和情报系统,以及一系列的任务支持服务在美国和其他功能和国际上。公司的综合防御系统分部提供综合防空和导弹防御雷达解决方案,和海军的作战和船舶电子系统。它的情报和信息系统部门提供国防和民用任务,企业智能,信息安全,任务操作的解决方案,以及特殊的任务及技术。该公司?的导弹系统分部提供空战,空中和导弹防御系统,海军和防御区的使命,陆地作战和先进的导弹系统。网络中心系统分部提供作战和指挥,控制,通信,计算机和情报系统,传感系统,综合通信系统,以及先进的方案。公司的空间和机载系统部(SAS)分部提供的情报,监视和侦察系统,战术机载系统,空间系统和其他的SAS产品线。技术服务部门提供作战人员的支持服务,任务支持,定制工程和车厂的支持,和专业的服务。雷神公司提供的系统和解决方案主要是美国情报部门,国防机构,美国国家海洋和大气管理局,美国国土安全部,美国国家航空和航天局,以及出售给外国军事客户。该公司成立于1922年,总部设在马萨诸塞州沃尔瑟姆。

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:21 编辑

Bought ELLI by preset mine at 21.40

ELLI tech Ellie Mae, Inc. Common Stock, applctn softwr
pe 31.23, peg 1.45, alpha 76.20 beta 0.00 a_vol 870
=========
Ellie Mae, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide business automation software for the mortgage industry in the United States. Its on-demand technology-enabled software solutions automate the process of originating and funding mortgage loans, facilitating regulatory compliance, and reducing documentation errors. The company provides Encompass, a proprietary software product that combines loan origination, business management, and customer relationship management software for mortgage originators, as well as provides access to the lenders and service providers on the Ellie Mae Network. Mortgage originators use Encompass as a single tool for loan processing, marketing, and customer communication, as well as to interact electronically with lenders, investors, and service providers over the Ellie Mae Network. The company’s Ellie Mae Network electronically connects mortgage professionals to the mortgage lenders, investors, and service providers integral to the origination and funding of residential mortgages. In addition, its Encompass services comprise Encompass Docs Solution, which automatically prepares the disclosure and closing documents necessary to fund a mortgage; CenterWise, a bundled offering of electronic document management and Websites used for customer relationship management; TQL that offers a suite of fraud detection, valuation, validation, and risk analysis services tailored to individual aggregator/investor requirements; Encompass Compliance Service, which automatically checks for regulatory compliance throughout the origination process; tax transcript services that offer income verification capability to the customers; and Encompass Product and Pricing Service, which allows Encompass users to compare loans offered by various lenders and investors to determine the product and price available to a particular borrower. It offers its products through a direct sales force. Ellie Mae, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
=========
艾丽美,公司及其附属公司在美国抵押贷款行业提供商业自动化软件。其技术支持的软件解决方案的需求,自动化的过程中,按揭贷款的发起和资助,促进合规性,并减少文档中的错误。该公司提供的包括,一个专有的软件产品相结合的贷款发放,企业管理,客户关系管理软件的抵押贷款发放者,以及提供贷款者和服务提供者的艾丽美网的访问。作为一个单一的工具,为贷款处理,市场营销,与客户的沟通,以及,互动电子与贷方,投资者和服务提供商的艾丽美网包括抵押贷款发放者使用。的公司吗?小号艾丽美网电子连接按揭专业人士的按揭贷款人,投资者,和服务提供商不可或缺的住宅按揭贷款的发起和资助。此外,它的Encompass服务包括Encompass的文档解决方案,它可以自动准备必要​​的资金抵押贷款的信息披露和关闭文件; CenterWise,一个捆绑产品用于客户关系管理的电子文档管理和网站; TQL提供了一系列的欺诈检测,评估,验证和针对个人的聚合/投资者要求的风险分析服务,涵盖合规性服务,它会自动检查的起源过程中的合规性;税成绩单的服务,提供收入证明能力的客户,包括产品和定价服务,它允许的Encompass用户比较各种贷款者和投资者提供贷款,以确定一个特定的借款人提供的产品和价格。它提供的产品通过直销队伍。艾丽美,公司成立于1997年,总部设在加利福尼亚州的普莱森顿
========

nobody says anything here. maybe I should close this thread?
今天的操作:
bought: COH, INTC, BCRX,ABX, CYBX, SRPT
sold 7/10 of KMB with gain for some cash
stop loss ELLI, bought it back at lower price to recoup some loss
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:36 编辑
A股到此处刚好。明天开始回调。
knock 发表于 2013-1-30 03:47

谢谢,真希望像您说的,我好补一些CAF

stopped loss on ALLT, lost 3.66%
返回列表