返回列表 发帖
GLD: bought at $159.45 by preset mine
slightly underwater

sold 1/2 MTG for 7.08% profit
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 19:12 编辑

AG: Bought at 17.94 by preset mine (地雷战)

AG basm First Majestic Silver Corp., ca, silvr
pe 4.21, peg 0.18, alpha -10.50 beta 1.81 a_vol 889
============
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in México. It owns interests in the La Encantada Silver Mine consisting of 22 mining concessions covering 6,327 hectares in the state of Coahuila, México; the La Parrilla Silver Mine comprising 39 contiguous mining concessions that provide mineral rights covering 69,460 hectares in La Parrilla mining district of Durango state; and the San Martín Silver Mine covering mineral rights for 7,841 hectares in Jalisco State, México. It also holds interests in the Del Toro Silver Mine consisting of 21 contiguous mining concessions in the Chalchihuites mining district that cover mineral rights for 368 hectares; and the La Luz property located in the San Luis Potosí state of México. In addition, it has an interest in certain exploration properties in Jalisco State, México. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.

HOV: bought at 5.30 in 2-6 , started to move up 5.81% today. Not bad
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:42 编辑

FDO svcs Family Dollar Stores Inc., discnt, varty strs
pe 16.45, peg 1.23, alpha -9.80 beta 0.19 div 1.76, xdiv -

============
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. operates a chain of self-service retail discount stores primarily for low- and middle-income consumers in the United States. Its merchandise assortment includes consumables, such as household chemicals, paper products, food products, health and beauty aids, hardware and automotive supplies, pet food and supplies, and tobacco; and home products comprising blankets, sheets, towels, housewares, giftware, and home décor products. The company also provides apparel and accessories consisting of men’s and women’s clothing products, boys’ and girls’ clothing products, infants’ clothing products, shoes, and fashion accessories; and seasonal and electronic products, such as toys, stationery and school supplies, and seasonal goods, as well as personal electronics, including pre-paid cellular phones and services. It operates a chain of approximately 7,400 general merchandise retail discount stores in 45 states. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Matthews, North Carolina.
============

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 19:20 编辑

LINE: Bought at 36.16 by preset mine (地雷战)

LINE basm Linn Energy, LLC, indepndnt oil&gas
alpha -1.30 beta 0.71 div 7.64, xdiv -, debt 1.36
==========
Linn Energy, LLC, an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties. The company’s properties are located in the Mid-Continent, the Hugoton basin, the Green River basin, the Permian basin, Michigan, Illinois, the Williston/Powder River basin, California, and East Texas in the United States. As of December 31, 2012, it had proved reserves of 4,796 billion cubic feet equivalent oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids; and operated 15,804 gross productive wells. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.

LTD: Bought at 44.83 by preset mine (地雷战)
Sold 1/2 of AG at 18.81 gain 4.84%, now bought it back at 18.23
请看看SINA,是否在做底,可以埋单了吗?还是等?

saraa 发表于 2013-2-13 14:39

SINA, from weekly chart, it is still very bearish. I would NOT buy at this moment, wait. Of course, I might be wrong.
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 19:35 编辑

MHP: bought BTU very late yesterday, up 3% today
BTU basm Peabody Energy Corp., industrl metls&minrls
alpha -27.40 beta 1.39 div 1.61, xdiv -, debt 1.27
===========
Peabody Energy Corporation engages in the mining of coal. The company operates through Western U.S. Mining, Midwestern U.S. Mining, Australian Mining, Trading and Brokerage, and Corporate and Other segments. It is involved in mining of thermal coal to electric utilities and metallurgical coal for industrial customers. The company own interests in 28 coal mining operations located in the United States and Australia, as well as owns non-controlling interest in a Venezuela mine. It also engages in trading and brokerage of coal. In addition, the company operates a mine-mouth coal-fueled generating plant; and Btu Conversion and clean coal technologies. As of December 31, 2012, it had 9.3 billion tons of proven and probable coal reserves. The company was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
===========
皮博迪能源公司从事煤炭的开采。该公司经营美国西部矿业,美国中西部矿业,澳大利亚矿业,贸易及经纪业务,企业及其他分部。据参与为工业客户的电力企业和冶金煤的热煤的开采。该公司自己的利益,在位于美国和澳大利亚的28个煤炭开采业务,以及在委内瑞拉矿拥有非控股权益。它也从事买卖及经纪煤炭。此外,该公司经营的坑口煤为燃料的发电厂和Btu转换和清洁煤技术。截至2012年12月31日,有9.3亿吨的探明及可能煤炭储量。该公司成立于1883年,总部设在密苏里州圣路易斯市。

Close my Hov today, saw news, it is going to pay divident $0.45 on Feb 18th ?
Not sure this will pr ...
saraa 发表于 2013-2-14 12:43

such a small stock, if pay that much dividend, the price will go down most definitely. However, your total stock value will most likely unchanged. If your broker has a full free DRIP, then it is an excellent news for you, because you will have more shares.
WTW: dropped 17% today.

I am so glad I sold it on 2-7-2013 with 5.96% gains .
STSI: bought at 1.87, small position, underwater for now
回复  wsjboy
I bought after pre div day, may get slashed???
saraa 发表于 2013-2-14 15:14

I think you mean before ex-dividend day. Then you will get the dividend.
Heavy losses on silver, nice gain on Uranium
URRE: underwater several days, up 13.95% today
东方不亮西方亮!
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 19:53 编辑

Sold URRE, made 19.32% Not enough to cover my Silver losses. Because my URRE position was too small

URRE basm Uranium Resources, Inc., industrl metls&minrls
alpha -76.50 beta 3.48 a_vol 229
============
Uranium Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of uranium properties, using the in situ recovery mining process. It owns developed and undeveloped uranium properties in South Texas; and undeveloped uranium properties in New Mexico. The company’s primary customers include utilities who utilize nuclear power to generate electricity. Uranium Resources, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is based in Lewisville, Texas.

返回列表