返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 20:13 编辑

Bought SNTA at 8.79 by preset mine

SNTA heal Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., diagnstc substncs
alpha 63.00 beta 2.44 a_vol 459
========
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of small molecule drugs for treating severe medical conditions, including cancer and chronic inflammatory diseases. The company has two drug candidates in clinical trials for treating multiple types of cancer and various drug candidates in the preclinical stage of development. Its oncology product pipeline includes Ganetespib, an Hsp90 inhibitor, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of second-line advanced adenocarcinoma non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with adenocarcinoma histology; in Phase IIb/III clinical trials for the treatment of adenocarcinoma NSCLC; in Phase II clinical trials for NSCLC patients whose tumors have a genetic profile characterized by rearrangement of the ALK gene and patients with newly diagnosed HER2+ and triple-negative metastatic breast cancer; in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of breast cancer, lung cancer, acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and rectal cancer; and in Phase I/II clinical trials for treating mesothelioma and multiple myeloma, as well as has completed Phase II clinical trials for treating NSCLC. The company’s product pipeline also comprises additional Hsp90 inhibitors, which are in preclinical development stage for cancer; Elesclomol, a mitochondria-targeting agent that is in Phase I/II clinical trials for ovarian cancer and Phase I clinical trials for AML; and STA-9584, a vascular disrupting agent in preclinical development stage for prostate cancer. Its product pipeline for inflammatory diseases includes CRACM ion channel inhibitors in preclinical development stage for autoimmune diseases, respiratory conditions, and transplantation; and IL-12/23 inhibitors in lead optimization stage for autoimmune diseases. Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp. was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
========
Synta制药公司是一家生物制药公司,主要用于治疗严重的疾病,包括癌症和慢性炎症性疾病的小分子药物的发现,开发和商业化。该公司有两个候选药物的临床试验,用于治疗多种类型的癌症和各种候选药物的临床前研究阶段的发展。它的肿瘤产品的管道包括Ganetespib,热休克蛋白90抑制剂,这是在第三阶段的临床试验,用于治疗的二线先进腺癌非小细胞肺癌(NSCLC),腺癌组织学; IIb / III期临床试验中用于治疗腺癌非小细胞肺癌;在第一阶段II临床试验对非小细胞肺癌患者的肿瘤有一个遗传轮廓特征的ALK基因和新诊断的HER2+和三阴性转移性乳腺癌癌症患者重排;在II期临床试验用于治疗乳腺癌,肺癌,急性髓系白血病(AML)和直肠癌;在I / II期临床试验,用于治疗间皮瘤和多发性骨髓瘤,以及已完成II期临床试验,用于治疗非小细胞肺癌。公司的产品管道还包括额外的热休克蛋白90抑制剂,在临床前开发阶段的癌症; Elesclomol,一个线粒体靶向剂,即在I / II期临床试验卵巢癌和I期临床试验为AML; STA-9584,血管破坏试剂对前列腺癌的临床前开发阶段。炎症性疾病,包括其产品线CRACM离子通道抑制剂处于临床前开发阶段的自身免疫性疾病,呼吸系统疾病,移植和自身免疫性疾病的IL-12/23抑制剂的先导化合物优化阶段。 Synta制药公司成立于2000年,总部设在美国马萨诸塞州列克星敦,。

请教:HOV 可以买进了吗?
我进了点gmxr
风往哪个方向吹草就要往哪个方向倒年轻的时候我也曾以为自己是风可是最后遍体鳞伤我才知道我们原来都只是草
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-19 22:28 编辑
请教:HOV 可以买进了吗?
saraa 发表于 2013-2-19 15:13

I bought a very small position of HOV, for testing only
VALE: bought at 18.31 by preset mine
GLD: bought yesterday at 151, by preset mine.
MHP, sorry
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 20:22 编辑

Bought URBN at 39.81 by preset mine

URBN svcs Urban Outfitters Inc., apparl strs
pe 23.91, peg 1.53, alpha 29.50 beta 1.07 insider -15.45
=======
Urban Outfitters Inc. operates lifestyle specialty retail stores under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN brand names in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Its Urban Outfitters stores sell women’s and men’s fashion apparel, footwear, accessories, and gifts, as well as apartment wares, such as rugs, pillows, shower curtains, books, candles, and novelties to young adults aged 18 to 28; and Anthropologie stores provide women’s casual apparel and accessories, shoes, gifts, and decorative items, as well as home furnishings, including furniture, rugs, lighting, antiques, table top items, and bedding to women aged 28 to 45. The company’s Free People stores primarily offer Free People branded merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, and gifts to young contemporary women aged 25 to 30; Terrain store provides lifestyle home and garden products, antiques, live plants, flowers, wellness products, and accessories, as well as landscape and design service solutions; and BHLDN store offers a range of wedding collections consisting of wedding gowns, bridesmaid frocks, party dresses, assorted jewelry, headpieces, footwear, lingerie, and decorations. As of January 31, 2012, it operated 197 Urban Outfitters stores, 168 Anthropologie stores, 62 Free People stores, 1 Terrain garden center, and 1 BHLDN store. The company also operates a wholesale business under the Free People brand name that distributes apparel to other retailers and department stores in the United States. In addition, it markets its brands directly to consumers through its e-commerce Websites, including urbanoutfitters.com, anthropologie.com, freepeople.com, urbanoutfitters.co.uk, urbanoutfitters.de, urbanoutfitters.fr, anthropologie.eu, shopterrain.com, and bhldn.com, as well as through its Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Free People catalogs. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
=======
Urban Outfitters的公司经营下的Urban Outfitters,Anthropologie的,自由的人民,地形,和BHLDN品牌在美国,加拿大和欧洲的生活方式零售专卖店。 Urban Outfitters的店卖的女装?和男人?的时尚服装,鞋类,配件,礼品,以及公寓用品,如地毯,枕头,窗帘,书籍,蜡烛和新奇的年满18岁的年轻人到28和Anthropologie商店提供妇女·S休闲服装及配饰,鞋,礼品,装饰用品,以及家居用品,包括家具,地毯,照明,古董表最上面的项目,和床上用品的妇女,年龄28〜 45。公司的自由人商店,主要提供免费的休闲女装品牌的商品组合的人服装,内衣,鞋,配件,和年轻的当代女,年龄介乎25至30岁;地形商店提供生活家居和园艺产品,古玩的礼物?活的植物,鲜花,保健产品及配件,以及景观和设计服务解决方案和BHLDN商店提供一系列的婚纱集合组成的婚纱礼服,伴娘连衣裙,晚礼服,各种饰品,头饰,鞋,内衣,和装饰品。截至2012年1月31日,经营197 Urban Outfitters的门店,168 Anthropologie的店,62自由人店,花园中心1地形,和1 BHLDN的商店。该公司还经营批发业务,根据自由人服装的品牌名称,分布在美国向其他零售商及百货公司。此外,它直接销售其品牌对消费者的电子商务网站,包括urbanoutfitters.com,anthropologie.com,freepeople.com,urbanoutfitters.co.uk,urbanoutfitters.de,urbanoutfitters.fr,anthropologie.eu,shopterrain。 com和bhldn.com的,以及通过它的Urban Outfitters,Anthropologie的,和自由人目录。该公司成立于1970年,是总部设在宾夕法尼亚州的费城。

Bought AVG at 13,12 near mkt close, now!
+0.09 (0.69%)
After Hours: 14.40 +1.27 (9.67%)
I hope AVG will hold that gain tomorrow morning.
Bought AVG at 13,12 near mkt close, now!
+0.09 (0.69%)
After Hours: 14.40 +1.27 (9.67%)
wsjboy 发表于 2013-2-21 22:26

今天第一次盘起交易,卖了AVG 14.23, 设了雨伞太高了,起来一看,降了雨伞,立即成交。赚了 8.46%

有点历史意义,哈哈
avg不错啊,感觉还能往上走,我去等买点
AVG: sold way too early, oh, oh
今天不太可能有买点了,下周一可能有个反抽,如果大盘环境还行,我就考虑进去
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 20:48 编辑

bought some SBUX, EC at close