yeah
En.....
现在是超买再超买,我的ISI不灵了。。。

不过多折腾几次,我对ISI理解的更深刻了

这几天最大收获是我的地雷战和我的均归选股战术有机结合起来了,似乎效果很好,收益明显增加。。。不过要长期看才真正算数,慢慢来
bought X, AXP. both slightly underwater
my SLV strategy:

SLV,高了就卖,跌了就买回来。套住就不动。

This strategy cannot be used for 2X, 3X silver ETFs. SLV is actually hold bullions
Q. 看老大最近买了不少货,你是认为大盘会继续牛?

A.
1) I am buying, also selling, the total position did not increase a lot. I usually only post buying trades.
2) I am adjusting my strategies, something new on setting mines. I set too many mines, which actually caused I bought a little too much today.
3) Stop-loss needs to be fast for sure.
4) The problem will be corrected and improved gradually. I am not worrying too much.

Thank you for your question!!!!!
Q. 看老大最近买了不少货,你是认为大盘会继续牛?

A.
1) I am buying, also selling, the total posi ...
wsjboy 发表于 2013-1-30 17:37

扑哧,这是谁问的啊,牛啊,俺也有这样的想法,wall street jounal boy天天让买许多俺大多数不认识的股票,当俺是印钞机啊?
扑哧,这是谁问的啊,牛啊,俺也有这样的想法,wall street jounal boy天天让买许多俺大多数不认识的股 ...
tfmegatron 发表于 2013-1-30 22:05

I did not let you buy anything, period!
bought MITK at 3.45 by preset mine
wsjboy 发表于 2013-1-30 11:08

杀出杀进 MITK, 很过瘾!

MITK 昨天早晨 3.45 买入, 分两次卖出3.54, 3.48 盈利 2.53% 0.89%
后来 3.37% 加码再次买进, 目前盈利 14.84%
准备卖出一半,另一半 跟踪止损。
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 14:54 编辑

bought LMT at 86.79 by preset mine
LMT indg Lockheed Martin Corporation, aerospc/dfns prdcts&servcs

pe 11.53, peg 1.6, alpha 10.10 beta 0.94 div 4.77, xdiv -, debt 161.74
===========
Lockheed Martin Corporation, a security and aerospace company, engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products for defense, civil, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. It also provides management, engineering, technical, scientific, logistic, and information services. The company’s Aeronautics segment offers military aircraft, including combat and air mobility aircraft, unmanned air vehicles, and related technologies. Its programs comprise F-35 Lightning II joint strike fighter; F-16 Fighting Falcon, a multi-role fighter; F-22 Raptor, an air dominance and multi-mission stealth fighter; C-130 Hercules, a tactical airlifter; and C-5M Super Galaxy, a strategic airlifter. Its Information Systems & Global Solutions segment offers management services, integrated information technology solutions, and advanced technology solutions for civil, defense, intelligence, and other government customers. The company’s Missiles and Fire Control segment provides air and missile defense systems; tactical missiles and air-to-ground precision strike weapon systems; fire control systems; mission operations support, readiness, engineering support, and integration services; logistics and other technical services; and manned and unmanned ground vehicles. Its Mission Systems and Training segment provides surface ship and submarine combat systems; sea and land-based missile defense systems; radar systems; mission systems and sensors for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft; littoral combat ships; simulation and training services; unmanned technologies and platforms; ship systems integration; and military and commercial training systems. The Space Systems segment provides satellites, strategic and defensive missile systems, and space transportation systems. The company was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
===========
一个安全和航空航天公司,洛克希德·马丁公司,从事研究,设计,开发,制造,集成和维持先进的技术系统和产品,为国防,民用,在美国和国际上的商业化应用。它还提供管理,工程,技术,科学,物流和信息服务。该公司?小号航空分部提供的军用飞机,包括作战和空中机动飞机,无人机,以及相关的技术。它的计划包括F-35“闪电”II联合攻击战斗机;多角色战斗机F-16“战隼”,F-22“猛禽”战斗机,空中优势和多任务隐形战斗机,C-130大力神运输机,战术运输机;和C -5M“超级银河,战略运输机。其信息系统和全球解决方案部门提供管理服务,综合信息技术解决方案和先进的技术解决方案,用于民用,国防,情报和其他政府客户。该公司?的导弹和火控分部提供空中和导弹防御系统,战术导弹和空中对地精确打击武器系统,消防控制系统;任务运行支持,准备就绪,工程技术支持,并集成服务,物流及其他技术服务,以及载人和无人地面车辆。它的任务系统和培训分部提供水面舰艇和潜艇作战系统,海上和陆基导弹防御系统,雷达系统,旋转和固定翼飞机的任务系统和传感器的濒海战斗舰,仿真和培训服务,无人驾驶技术和平台;船舶系统集成,以及军事和商业培训系统。空间系统分部提供的卫星,战略和防御导弹系统,空间运输系统。该公司成立于1909年,总部设在马里兰州贝塞斯达。

MITK Trade Journal:
1) First Round 1-30
   buy: 3.45 sell:3.54, 3.48, gain: 2.53% 0.97%
2) Second Round 1-31
   buy: 3.37 sell:3.75, 3.62, gain: 11.28% 7.32%
2) Third Round 1-31
   buy: 3.37 now gain 3.13% unrealized
Sold several stocks, took profit. Just in case tomorrow market drops
Also sold 3 stocks short: CCC, ARE, LRCX
bought back some SLV at lower price, which I sold yesterday with small profit.
MITK: sold half at open, made 17.7% from purchase
the other half is higher now. great!
返回列表