返回列表 发帖
回复 135# wsjboy

IS HOV a buy?
I think UNFI is great one. I can't understand ELLI though, as there is a potential double top on daily or weekly. What do you think?
开始超跌抢反弹?有意思,关注一下
风往哪个方向吹草就要往哪个方向倒年轻的时候我也曾以为自己是风可是最后遍体鳞伤我才知道我们原来都只是草
Please keep this post lasting

I think many people enjoy reading its ongoing

Many thanks!
long sugar
今天的操作:
bought: COH, INTC, BCRX,ABX, CYBX, SRPT
sold 7/10 of KMB with gain for some cash
stop loss ELLI, bought it back at lower price to recoup some loss
A股到此处刚好。明天开始回调。
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:36 编辑
A股到此处刚好。明天开始回调。
knock 发表于 2013-1-30 03:47

谢谢,真希望像您说的,我好补一些CAF

回复 142# knock

are you sure?
it's my speculation from reaching chart. i can't guarantee of course. but from the numbers i see much more probability to retrace than to rise straightly.
stopped loss on ALLT, lost 3.66%
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 12:48 编辑

bought MTG at 2.48 by preset mine

MTG fina MGIC Investment Corp., proprty&caslty insrnc
alpha 128.00 beta 3.38 debt 4.19
===========
MGIC Investment Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides mortgage insurance to lenders and government sponsored entities in the United States. The company offers primary mortgage insurance coverage that provides mortgage default protection on individual loans, as well as covers unpaid loan principal, delinquent interest, and various expenses associated with the default and subsequent foreclosure; pool insurance coverage, which covers the excess of the loss on a defaulted mortgage loan that exceeds the claim payment under the primary coverage; and bulk transactions, in which the individual loans in the insured portfolio are insured to specified levels of coverage. It also participates in risk sharing arrangements and captive mortgage reinsurance arrangements. In addition, the company provides contract underwriting and related services; and various mortgage services, such as loan origination and portfolio analytics, mortgage lead generation, and secondary marketing of mortgages. It serves originators of residential mortgage loans, including savings institutions, commercial banks, mortgage brokers, credit unions, and mortgage bankers. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
===========
MGIC投资公司,透过其附属公司,提供按揭保险,贷款机构和政府资助实体在美国。该公司提供的主要抵押贷款保险的覆盖面,提供个人贷款,抵押贷款违约保护以及包括未付贷款本金,拖欠利息,违约,而后止赎相关的各种费用;池保险覆盖范围,其中包括多余的损失拖欠的按揭贷款,超过赔付下的主要内容和大宗交易,到指定的覆盖水平,被保险人在被保险人的投资组合,而个人贷款。它还参与风险分担安排和圈养抵押贷款的再保险安排。此外,该公司提供包销合同及相关服务,以及各种抵押贷款服务,如贷款发放和投资组合分析,按揭领先一代,抵押贷款和二次销售。原创的住宅按揭贷款服务,包括储蓄机构,商业银行,抵押贷款经纪人,信用社和抵押贷款银行家。该公司成立于1984年,总部设在美国威斯康星州密尔沃基
mortgage insurer MGIC

bought MITK at 3.45 by preset mine
我已经卖了一半MTG,MITK with good profit, 市场状况前景不明,小心为妙
MTG 一半卖早了,现在涨了9.68% from purchase!
还好留了一半。。。汗
返回列表