返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 17:28 编辑

bought KWK at 2.61

KWK basm Quicksilver Resources Inc., indepndnt oil&gas
alpha -66.50 beta 1.72
=========
Quicksilver Resources Inc., an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and sale of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and oil in North America. The company focuses primarily on unconventional reservoirs, such as fractured shales, coal beds, and tight sands. It owns producing oil and natural gas properties principally in Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana, as well as in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. The company primarily holds interests in assets covering an area of approximately 127,000 net acres located in the Barnett Shale, Fort Worth basin, North Texas; 129,000 net acres located in the Horn River Basin of Northeast British Columbia; and 30,116 net undeveloped acres located in the Horseshoe Canyon, Southern and Central Alberta. It also owns interests in approximately 143,000 net acres in the Southern Alberta basin; and approximately 39,514 net acres located in northwest Colorado and southern Wyoming. As of December 31, 2012, it had total proved reserves of approximately 1.5 trillion cubic feet of natural gas equivalents. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
=========
水银资源公司,一个独立的石油和天然气公司,从事收购,勘探,开发,生产和销售,天然气,液化天然气,石油在北美。公司主要侧重于非常规气藏,如破碎的页岩,煤床,致密砂岩。它拥有生产石油和天然气的性质主要是在德克萨斯州,科罗拉多州,怀俄明州和蒙大拿州,以及在阿尔伯塔省和不列颠哥伦比亚省,加拿大。该公司主要持有的资产,占地约127,000亩,北得克萨斯州沃思堡盆地Barnett页岩,位于净额129,000净亩,位于在喇叭河流域的不列颠哥伦比亚省东北的利益和30,116净位于不发达亩,马蹄峡谷,南部和中部阿尔伯塔省。公司还拥有在艾伯塔盆地南部的约143,000英亩资产权益;约39,514净英亩,位于西北部的科罗拉多州和怀俄明州的南部。截至2012年12月31日,总探明储量约150万亿立方英尺天然气当量。该公司成立于1997年,总部设在得克萨斯州沃思堡
=========

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:00 编辑

TRLG: bought 2-1-2013 up huge today, sold half, gain 17.09%

============
True Religion Apparel, Inc. designs, markets, sells, and distributes apparel under the True Religion Brand Jeans name worldwide. It operates through U.S. Consumer Direct, U.S. Wholesale, and International segments. The company offers denim jeans and related sportswear apparel for men, women, and kids. Its sportswear apparel includes corduroy pants and jackets; cotton, twill, linen, and velvet pants and jackets; fleece sweat suits and hooded sweatshirts; sweaters; skirts; knit shirts; T-shirts; and shorts. True Religion Apparel, Inc. also licenses its trademarks to third parties for the manufacture and sale of various products. In addition, the company operates full-price retail stores, outlet stores, and retail Internet site truereligionbrandjeans.com. As of December 31, 2012, it had 86 full-price retail stores and 36 outlet stores in the United States; and 20 full-price retail stores and 10 outlet stores in Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, Austria, the Netherlands, and Ireland. The company also sells its products through upscale retailers, special stores, wholesale sales teams, distributors, sales agents, department stores, boutiques, and off-price retailers. True Religion Apparel, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Vernon, California.
============
真正的宗教服饰公司设计,市场,销售和分销,服装,真正的宗教牛仔裤品牌名称全球。它通过美国批发,美国消费者直接和国际段。该公司提供牛仔服装及相关运动服饰的男人,妇女和孩子。它的运动服饰,包括灯芯绒裤子,夹克,棉,斜纹布,亚麻,和天鹅绒裤子和夹克衫,羊毛运动套装,连帽运动衫,毛衣,裙子,针织衫,T恤和短裤。真正的宗教服饰,公司也将其商标授权给第三方,各种产品的制造和销售。此外,公司经营全价零售商店,直销店,零售互联网网站truereligionbrandjeans.com,。截至2012年12月31日,有86个全价零售商店和36个直销店,在美国和20个全价零售店和10个直销店,在美国,加拿大,德国,英国,日本,奥地利,荷兰和爱尔兰。该公司还通过高档零售商,特约店,批发销售团队,分销商,销售代理商,百货公司,精品店,和价外零售商销售其产品。真正的宗教服饰有限公司成立于2002年,总部设在美国加利福尼亚州弗农
============

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:02 编辑

TRLG: bought 2-1-2013 up huge today, sold the other half, gain 15.44% of course, I kept ~12% forever

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:03 编辑

TRLG:  sold too early, 55555555555
waw
good ER?

恭喜发财
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:21 编辑

bought STSI by preset mine.
STSI:Star Scientific, Inc. drug manfctrrs-majr

STSI heal Star Scientific, Inc., drug manfctrrs-majr
alpha -62.90 beta 2.05
============
Star Scientific, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and marketing of nutraceutical dietary supplements and consumer products. The company offers non-nicotine nutraceutical and dietary supplements, including Anatabloc for anti-inflammatory support, and CigRx for fighting the urge to smoke cigarettes. It also provides Anatabloc Facial Crème, an anatabine citrate based face cream to enhance the appearance of the skin; and other nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, and pharmaceutical products, which have a botanical-based component and designed to treat a range of conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, depression, and tobacco dependence. The company sells its products through distributors in the United States. Star Scientific, Inc. is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.
============
星科公司从事营养保健膳食补充剂和消费类产品的开发,制造,销售和营销。该公司提供的非尼古丁保健食品和膳食补充剂,包括Anatabloc为消炎的支持,和CigRx战斗的冲动,抽烟,。它还提供了人脸霜Anatabloc,新烟草碱柠檬酸的面霜,以增强皮肤的外观和其他营养保健品,营养补充剂,医药产品,其中有一个植物为基础的组成部分,并设计了一系列条件,包括老年痴呆症治疗?病,帕金森氏病,多发性硬化,精神分裂症,抑郁症,和烟草依赖?。本公司所销售的产品通过分销商在美国。星科公司,公司总部设在弗吉尼亚州Glen Allen

bought CLSN at 1.21
wsjboy 发表于 2013-2-6 14:29

me too
在犹豫要不要卖了呢
me too
在犹豫要不要卖了呢
freesia 发表于 2013-2-7 18:28

CLSN: I stopped-loss today
I usually stop loss real fast. No matter it later is proved wrong or not, I don't regret.
嗯,果断,向你学习
求安莫过于静心定性
求慧莫过于广学多闻
嗯,果断,向你学习
freesia 发表于 2013-2-7 21:17

Actually, I trade more stocks than I posted here. I have to make decision real fast.

Like today, I have felt the market might drop soon (wrong or correct, I am not sure), I had to sell something to take profit, at the same time, I also must stop-loss something to raise cash. This is my way to do capital management.

"Rule No. 1: never lose money; rule No. 2: don't forget rule No. 1"
Source: The Tao of Warren Buffett

Actually, I trade more stocks than I posted here. I have to make decision real fast.

Like toda ...
wsjboy 发表于 2013-2-7 21:43

那你应该已经卖了kwk 了吧
那你应该已经卖了kwk 了吧
freesia 发表于 2013-2-7 21:59

true, I did.
bought COH by preset mine. This is the 2nd round. I lost money in the 1st
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-29 18:23 编辑

followed dao ge bought ZUMZ at 23.04 by preset mine
[img]http://news.stockmarketvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/zumiez2-300x225.jpg[img]
返回列表