Comments are welcome!

Not a bull, not a bear, I am just a wolf ... 偶還是習慣稱行情漲為紅盤跌為慘綠
从你图上看,周一100%下跌啊

fatbrick - 偶也不知道會漲還是會跌 偶只是猜猜看 看能不能矇到
學習玩波的過程是恢常孤獨的
因為偶認為:
1. 波這東西是 TA approaches 中 最難的 (但也是最好的)
2. 玩波這事是從實踐中學習判斷 (沒有熟讀唐詩300首哪能吟詩?  沒有打過譜哪能下好棋)
3. 玩波這事是主觀的藝術判斷 (不是簡單的1+1=2 就算打過N個譜 也不一定下的了好棋)
4. 搞波這東西經常是站在少數的一方 (必須要有恢常強的心臟及冷靜的腦子)

哈!  波的確是好玩!
大波摸得舒服
小波更好來回把玩
上次没有认真领会图的意思 这回泰迪熊被整惨了 5555555555555

上次畫的這麼明白 泰迪熊應大賺 怎麼可能還被整惨?

不过看这次的图 新高是不可避免啊

對行情應隨時保持懷疑
千萬不可過度肯定
過度一定肯定 就是外婆在向你招手

等下到10月的低点1070她又会有截然不同的看法了

那當然
偶是中長期看大空頭的
偶看它走高 不過是要它 所謂的 破頭穿腳
要上破 才有下殺的強烈破壞力
Quote from iceman1:
...like the pretty purple color with the green; I have found dice work better than elliot wave analysis. ...

iceman1 - Glad that you like the combination of purple and green.  Elliot Wave analysis is very subjective so that different people could have different intepretations on a given chart, regardless the analysis needs to be based on some rules.  Since it needs to be interpreted, the result of analysis cannot be guaranteed like a scientific analysis as 1+1=2.  And since the analysis is by people while majority people lose on trading, there is no surprise that "dice works better than elliot wave analysis."

Quote from iceman1:
... I am always curious when over the past 25 years I read all kinds of predictions, most of which never occur. Therefore, what exactly are you doing to implement your analysis?! How are you playing it ...

I guess that you have read lots of EW predictions from the famous RP's publications.  If so, I did the same thing too, but I stopped reading them and threw them all to recycle bin about 16 years ago.  That is a good question about the implementation of my analysis.  If I tell you the truth, you won't believe it.  All my wave counts are just my 6th sense guessing.  First, one needs to study RN's EW principle and remember his every single word, and then one needs to study charts by applying the principle.  An example of how to trade with EW, please read the following wiki link:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Wave_Principle

Quote from iceman1:
... is this some academic exercise with nothing really being risked. Anyone can make an educated guess on the market outlook, but few can trade it well.

Good point!  Very few people can trade solely by using EW ... at least I haven't seen one yet.  I would guess that the famous RP has never traded with his EW analysis; otherwise, he would have been wiped out long time ago.  EW is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) TA approaches to master.  EW is the major tool that I use on trading.  I trade on my preferred count (purple line).  If the market goes against my prediction, the grey line takes over and becomes the preferred count.  If both go wrong, I take a break.  If one wants to trade EW, market selection is very important.  It got to have good liquidity, and it got be widely traded.  These are the only 4 markets that I trade now (after trading almost every commodity and currency in the world): EUR, SP, GC, JPY.

Quote from iceman1:
... After all timing is important, last I checked! Frankly I don't have a fricking clue as to what happens. Anyone who tells me they are sure which way market will move, is a fool or deranged. This market has baffled much smarter people than me and many others. ...

Good point again!  Timing is much more important than getting a good price.  Entering the market too early, one gets killed.  Entering the market too late, one misses out a big move and that incurs some bigger risk.  Remember ... trading with EW needs to be very cautious.  There is nothing 100%, so you always need to have a back-up plan, which is the alternative wave count.  If someone tells me that s/he is "sure which way market will move" and if the direction is in synch with my predition, I will take a look to see where I might be wrong.  On the other hand, if someone's prediction is in the opposite direction as mine, I will be more confident about my own.

Quote from iceman1:
... Further if you had backed up the truck at least 4-5 times over the past 6 months (maybe more) in some stocks, ETFs and indexes, and nailed it, you could pretty much take the next couple years off and travel the world on a motorcycle.  So who cares about wave count?!  As I recall from my studies, elliot wave is not a science but subject to very broad interpretation as to count.

Oui?

regards,

iceman1 - It will be nice to "travel the world on a motorcycle" like JR.  I wish I could do that and retire earlier.  Over the last 24 years (since 1987), I have got wiped out numerous times ... I cannot even remember how many times.  Good thing now is that I have entered a stable state, so ... I am working on it.  Hopefully, one day, before I become too old, I can pick up a pretty one and say, "are you willing to travel the world on a motorcycle with me?"
本帖最后由 snowrider 于 2011-12-4 15:53 编辑

偶當時甚至找了個物理PhD幫偶把市場數據做傅利葉轉換分析
... 省掉500字
偶還是不想潑搞 FA 的冷水

偶是不知道其他用 TA 的人 "痛" 或不 "痛"
偶是正如你所說的根本不 "care"
其實偶也是有時會 care - 許多的反轉日是反著FA消息的 - 所以如果FA消息大好或大壞偶就要特別注意市場的動向

電視上這麼說:

基本分析比不上技術分析
技術分析比不上政府干預
政府干預比不上內線消息

其實偶認為紙是包不住火的
只要有內線偷跑 圖上多少有端倪 那就回歸到
內線消息躲不過技術分析 - 偶說的
12/08/2011 SP Intraday

Comments are welcome!

SP 紫線走法未變  其他的東東走法已變
SP 目前可能在走 [[B]].[C].II
如果假設是正確 則目前買入一搏大漲是好機會
回复 53# snowrider

Some micro alternative counts is possible:
wave-a becomes wave-4
wave-b becomes wave-5
now we are in wave-II.a
and then wave-II will complete at spot index 1210-1215 (50% pullback)
12/10/2011

Comments are welcome!

Since you post the chart every week, is it ok to have some comments about the last week's prediction, if it is good, and if not, how you adjusted to it, etc. I think that it will be much appreciated. Thanks.

yupek - Thanks for reading my weekly posts.  My prediction is based on the Elliott Wave principle that everyone can find tons of references on the web.  About last week's prediction, say SP for example, my preferred count is the purple line.  The market could have taken wave-II right away last Monday.  In that case, wave-I.4 would be a simple correction.  However, the market went flat for 3 more days, and wave-I.4 became a complex correction.  Last Thursday's sell-off could be the final kick of an irregular wave-II before wave-III's marching north.

It's hard to answer the question about how to adjust wave count.  If one wants to trade EW, at any moment, s/he needs to have a backup plan - that is the alternative count.  When the market does not move in favor of one's preferred count, the alternative count may become the preferred one.  Remember one thing ... anything can happen.  Therefore, trading with EW is a process of constantly thinking.  As I mentioned many times, it's just like playing chess with the market.  I don't mind to share my view every weekend because I will be happy if readers make money and also share their thoughts with me.  More people watch the game (of chess), more thoughtful the wave count would be.
看这个图 偶是死定了 5555555555555

thirdwheel - 不會吧 多空現在都有機會 短期多頭上走 中期大空頭要來了 長期卻又是大多頭

Thanks for comments. It is very helpful.
I just feel that Thursday's correction is too shallow. It is still possible that we have two legs down. So we may revisit Thursday's low or even go to 1220. I'm wondering why you think that we should go up from here.

yupek - Yes, it is possible (and anything is possible).  Please see the grey line alternative count.  Also I explained that as a micro alternative count in last Thursday's posts.  Say, if you have bot SP at Thursday's MOC, now your STP order can be placed 1 point right below last Thursday's low.  If the STP gets hit, you don't lose nothing.  We don't know if it will happen, but when an opportunity comes, one needs to evaluate if it is worth the risk to bet.  Say, if you did not enter the long of SP at Thursday's MOC, when do you want to enter?  After breaking out weekly high?  Not really a good idea because once it happens, where are you going to place your STP order?  It will be the same price (1 point right below last Thursday's low), but your risk will be much higher.
12/17/2011

Comments are welcome!

So the basic impression is: we will find a bottom soon (it may have been there, or a little lower than last week's low), and go up to pass the MA 200.

Just wonder why you ignore the possibility to break down from the current big triangle (breaking 1200).

yupek - I assume that you are talking about SP.  Yes, it could break "the current big triangle" (as I believe that anything is possible).  I did not mean to ignore that scenario, but I just did not want to draw a spiderweb on the chart to include all possible scenarios.  You might want to ask why I favor those up scenarios over down scenarios?  Last week's low is 50% pullback, and 1200 area is 61.8% pullback.  There is no reason to assume that the market is weakening and going down before some key fibonacci ratios stop working.
返回列表