返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2007

Rating: 92 points by The Wine News

winemaker's notes:
"The 2007 Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon was crafted from several of Sonoma County's most prestigious appellations and blended seamlessly to bring together the unique characteristics of each, creating a superbly balanced Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine offers many layers, featuring aromas and flavors of red cherry, blackberry and fresh sage with an underlying dry creek dustiness. Subtle herbal notes are complemented by additional layers of chocolate and vanilla, resulting in a complex, yet easy drinking, wine."
本帖最后由 buhuyou 于 2011-7-29 23:22 编辑

不明白美国的酒,叫做法国名字,还弄得什么巧克力vanilla味道,有什么好喝的?
随便喝喝也凑合,但弄得像法国贵族似的,还评分,有些滑稽。美国人也山寨。
物美价廉。
不明白美国的酒,叫做法国名字,还弄得什么巧克力vanilla味道,有什么好喝的?
随便喝喝也凑合,但弄得像法弄得像法国贵族似的,还评分,有些滑稽。美国人也山寨。
buhuyou 发表于 2011-7-29 23:21

The vanilla flavor is what the wine maker describes this wine.  The wine it actually does not taste like vanilla.  It's just one of those very subtle flavors in the wine.  This wine tastes not bad, and it is good for everyday drink.  The wine systems (everywhere in the world, not only in USA) are either Franch (the majority) or Italian.  It's not "山寨", but it's just the naming of the wine based on its variety.  This wine is called "Cabernet Sauvignon" because its grape variety is Cabernet Sauvignon.  Like last time the Chardonnay dvork MM liked was the grape variety of Chardonnay.
雪骑,你是不是卖酒的,你对酒很有研究的。
Sonoma 夏天常去,sweet sour dough is the best. Cabernet Sauvignon is not that sweet, yet smell really good, like black cherry. Thank you for sharing.

人要养成两种习惯:

一是帮助别人
                 二是至少不要造成损伤
物美价廉。
何鸿燊 发表于 2011-7-30 00:04

Yes, exactly for this wine with 2007 vintage.  I bot 2 cases 2 years ago when it first came out.  Not really started drinking this until recent.
雪骑,你是不是卖酒的,你对酒很有研究的。
看彩云伴海鸥 发表于 2011-7-30 00:42

Nope ... I collect and drink.
Sonoma 夏天常去,sweet sour dough is the best. Cabernet Sauvignon is not that sweet, yet smell reall ...
dvork 发表于 2011-7-30 00:43

I am planning a trip to San Francisco in September and also visit those wine countries like Napa and Sonoma etc.
I am planning a trip to San Francisco in September and also visit those wine countries like Napa ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-30 00:49

good idea. There are some decent restaurants around Sonoma Valley and Sonoma Coast. You got to give it a try.
I am planning a trip to San Francisco in September and also visit those wine countries like Napa ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-30 00:49

do you need、to write the article after you visit? or only for your interesting。
回复 3# 何鸿燊

一瓶12块,不贵
good idea. There are some decent restaurants around Sonoma Valley and Sonoma Coast. You go ...
dvork 发表于 2011-7-30 00:55

Good idea!
do you need、to write the article after you visit? or only for your interesting。
看彩云伴海鸥 发表于 2011-7-30 00:59

That is not a business trip.  I'll visit there just for fun.
回复  何鸿燊

一瓶12块,不贵
dvork 发表于 2011-7-30 01:06

Yes!  所以我買兩箱 after I tried one bottle and found it is worth of collecting for everyday drink.
返回列表