返回列表 发帖
朕在此关键时刻,必须出去一下有点事。。。反正预挂单了,回来看战况如何。。。暂将指挥权交由虎妃执行!众妃皆须听调遣!钦此!

谋腚而后洞之。。。操股要性汁合一,知所行,行所知。。。湿战出真汁。。。对错概率和=101%,操股之101也。。。静虫穿壁,鸣蝉吸风。。。
在一个黄道吉日,朕顺其自然找个地方和爱妃们停车坐爱。。。Forum: trading1678.blogspot.com
回复 31# 黄道吉日

接孩儿去了?
prewarning 4...at the coming next drop, I may cover all and start to kick in long positions...
here if not a crash case, almost there...to prevent a crash (unlikely as I judge), I stay net short until I see clear sign of a real bottom...but along the way, keep covering and from some point, start to add long...

评分人数

everyone be very focused, no shit, here is one of the most critical times in the market...

评分人数

crash often happens at the so-called strong support, so, be careful , don't take everything as granted...even though I judge/feel it is not likely to have a crash here, but to prevent the worst, 一定要口里念念有词:性急炒不到热鸡腚。。。性急炒不到热鸡腚。。。性急炒不到热鸡腚。。。

评分人数

本帖最后由 黄道吉日 于 2011-8-2 15:38 编辑

gold had hinted the debt result, and it is hinting more things here again --- shorting gold is not a correct thing in long run, I am still holding my long-term position in gold...

acutally the raise of debt ceiling was out of question from the begining, the important thing is the market response! --- so here is the trick! --- the market pre-responded earlier than the final vote today, and after it the market has been pretty quiet!---this must be paid great attention and be very alerted(!) since typically immediately around this kind of news, there should be much larger quick shaking up/down! --- but it did not have it today! so here need be more careful!!!
back to market, general comments when have time...

covering more, 1/6 short left...kicked the 1st part long in, just in case a sudden surge as well...
坐爱行哈,你一开口,很多坛中的牛人们都不说话了,大概都在等圣喻吧。。。
牛牛也要大声叫
Even though ER has been good, but recent news are depressing, terrible GDP, ISM data pointing to cyclical slow down or recession (the Debt deal will further slow down the recovery). So the rising gold price and TLT is a pre- FED meeting expectation for more money printing.
坐爱行哈,你一开口,很多坛中的牛人们都不说话了,大概都在等圣喻吧。。。
seagal 发表于 2011-8-2 15:38

说明大家操股还是认真的,赚钱还是比瞎闹重要滴。。。现在就是顶在G点上了,向下爽还是向上爽,够淫荡还是猛骚浪,就在这里了。。。所以,专心,静心,凝心。。准备好自己,方向出来,G点上猛顶猛戳!。。。不得有误!钦此!。。。

回复 41# 黄道吉日

out of all shorts as planned.... now focusing to see if adding longs....there is still a chance of down more, but if no crash, can start to add bit by bit...
算你牛B!!!
我周一的weekly options半小时后就跑了,现在看真是可惜了,嘿嘿。。。
牛牛也要大声叫
今天说的是大盘哈。。。个股等大盘走好了再说。。。因为这次跟去年八月底不一样,很多个股位置太高,这也是个很大的concern,不能不防。。。我目前暂时只操作大盘和外汇。。。个股手里只有几个长期点的。。。目前这种形势,建议要操只操大家闺秀,那种野鸡啥的,很容易被STD把裤裆都烂掉的。。。
返回列表