返回列表 发帖
回复  棋王
K = 98 D=92 ...
not4weak 发表于 2011-7-1 12:24

KD%, slow one or the fast one, - useless and will cost you tons of money to learn to throw it away.
回复  snowrider
Then what do you use?
not4weak 发表于 2011-7-1 12:58

I assume that you are asking me what TA indicators I use?
You see my charts are clean without anything.  That's it!  I don't use any TA indicator.  Don't get me wrong ... I have used them all, and I even wrote my own.  The conclusion ... at least to me they are all USELESS.
Come on ... talking about probability???  Do you want to discuss the bell curve?  That's a false statement.

Your guessing about my knowing or not knowing is totally wrong.  Let me tell you again:

TA indicators are all UESLESS.
Maybe I am not brilliant enough, but TA indicators costed me really really a lot of money to learn that they are totally USELESS.
Yes, maybe you are right that it's useful to those 小三.

Let me tell you the truth ... big hands never depend on any TA indicators.  Actually TA indicators help them to kill 小三.
Guys (gals) ... 說的好!
I don't know what their backgrounds are.

If you want to discuss binomial distribution or pearson distribution, more than welcome.  With that said, you know my background.
Of course they are not "那几个简单分布", but you use the word "probability" losely so that's why I thought that you want to have a serious discuss about the statistics.
Then I will tell you that you have seen enough markets yet, or you haven't read enough history yet.

The reall big money is when people are eyeing the TA overbot/oversold and trying to catch a reversal ... at that point of time, the extreme occurs ... That's the real big money.

I would suggest you read more history ... at least study the past 30 years price action/behavior of the index.  If you want to see more, study the past 40 years daily charts of all major currencies.  And more, ... all commodidites, USA, UK, and Japan.
OK ... 不跟妳槓了
Do whatever you believe!
返回列表