棋王 发表于 2011-6-7 23:25
09年的小草一直是奥因的。 不断的ROTATE。
现在的大傻也很冷静。。不用怕,你想出来,市场会给你足够多的机 ...
大傻 发表于 2011-6-7 23:28

Timing 不一样了。长叹一声!
现在的风险大多了。
Now I am thinking holding stocks only 3-5 days
~心宽灵深爱永远~
I concur.  This is a good one.  But this is easy to say than to do.  Do you know how many works need to be done on a piece of simply steel to make it a good sword?  Many!  To become a successful trader, some wipe-out(s) are actually good (and needed).
Unless one has the talent of trading or gambling, this goal is very hard to achieve without getting wiped out few times.  "Inner Peace" - the mental status no matter where the market moves to.

Being wiped out is really not a bad thing at all!  As long as you come back and fight, eventually, you will reach the ultimate goal.  You won't want to know how many times that I have been wiped out before that.
Trading (or I would say gambling) is not for everyone.  The majority of people are only, at most, good for being long term investors.  Maybe only 1 out of 100 in the stock markets can be qualified good traders.  Maybe only 5 out of 1,000 in the FX/futures markets can survive.  And maybe only 1 out of 10,000 in the FX/futures markets can make some profit.  And maybe only 1 out of 100,000 in the FX/futures markets can be qualified as good trader.

My suggestion for people is ... to be a long term investor because this game is really not for everyone.
返回列表