返回列表 发帖

[转贴] 据说据说啊,阿诺得要竞选美国总统啊

Breaking News: Arnold will run for President     5 minutes ago   
Arnold is running for President

Exclusive interview with Former Governor Arnold Schwazenegger

FOX News own Brit Hume reporting:

"FOX: governor there is a rumor that now that you’re wildly popular tenure as Goveror of California is over, the only thing left is a run for the Presidency and you plan to run in 2012. Is this True.

Arnold: Yes dis is true, you know I vas Governor bud dat is like vinning the Mr America contest when the Olympia still beckons. I told you I vould be back.

FOX: Will this is truly an interesting development. What do you say to the people that believe you are not a natural born citizen as required by the US Constitution.

Arnold: Vill, dis is absurd you know. I have vitness’s who saw Dat I vas boorn in Cleev-land Ahio.

FOX: Can you prove this assertion.

Arnold: Vill sure..I have a Ceertifigation of Live birth on record vith James Camerons Special Effects studios. Anyone can look and see for demselves I am boorn in Amerika.

FOX: There will always be consipiracy theories stating you were really born in Autria. What do you say to those crtics:

Arnold: Vill dere vill alvays be vackos you know. Da best ting is to simplee ignore dem you know. If dey persist tey should be Terminated.

FOX: Would you be willing to release your real Birth Certificate?

Arnold: I do not tink so. That Liberal geerly man Obama did not need to so neeter do I.

FOX: Some will say even with Austrian descent you will not have Americas real interest at heart.

Arnold: People vith Austrian descent make egsellent leaders. Deer vas dis one Austrian Coorporal who became supreme leader of German people and he vas not eben German you know.

FOX: Will I believe you are referring to Aldolph Hitler

Arnold: When I vas young I always dream of dictators and tinks like dat. Now I only vant to help.

FOX: Will…there you have it. Governor Schwarzennegger will be running for our nations highest office. That is good enough for FOX news. Always Fair and Always balanced."
炒着炒着就疯了!
他是奥地利出生的。
戒无可戒再戒一戒 忍无可忍还忍一忍,
看里面的话就知道是搞笑的啦。
哈哈。美眉还要在美国多留一段时光。
返回列表