返回列表 发帖

[讨论] 为什么要管股市是“应该”还是“不应该”涨或者跌呢?

涨就是涨了,跌就是跌了。我总认为 Market is always ahead of news, not the other around。 新闻里说今天股市涨还是跌是因为这个那个,都是忽悠小三的。单个股票上,多数时候是新闻影响股价,但就整体大盘来说,股市涨跌,虽然MM不见得能控制,但方向上绝对是在小三之前就预测得八九不离十了。说到底,赚钱才是硬道理。跟钱过不去,何苦呢?
当然了,你就是去买白菜也要问问价钱吧? 如果有人恶意抬高价钱,你当然要管是“贵”还是“便宜”啦。‘贵“了你就不吃,”便宜“了你就囤积点。这么简单的道理。

你心里没有一杆秤,还怎么做股票呢?
江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
当然了,你就是去买白菜也要问问价钱吧? 如果有人恶意抬高价钱,你当然要管是“贵”还是“便宜”啦。‘贵“了你就不吃,”便宜“了你就囤积点。这么简单的道理。

你心里没有一杆秤,还怎么做股票呢?
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-3 15:13

可是你心里的秤是不是与其他人心里的秤相差不多呢?股票的贵贱不是一个人决定的,而是所有人加在一起决定的。所以我心里的秤没有用,而是看其他大多数人心里的秤怎么样。正如街上流行的1000美刀以上的包包,凭什么那么贵?好品牌就之那么多钱?一个包包比一套好音响还贵?可就是有人买,市场摆在那,你不同意也没有用。
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2010-12-3 17:00 编辑

3# yijianmei
什么时候都有人买(有的人花了¥3万买了个螃蟹王),问题是你买不买?1万美金的LV包,你买不买?

为什么要管股市是“应该”还是“不应该”涨或者跌呢?

如果你不买,那就是因为你“管”了,你觉得它不“应该”涨。
The key point is: are you an investor or a trader?
If you are an investor, How long is your time frame?

1# yijianmei
股(骨)感,玉树临风。。。。。。
口令:今天你Solid了木有?
3# yijianmei
当然, “秤”的好坏就决定了你的水平高低了,虽然价格有时候高得出奇,但是最后还是要回到价值的。
The key point is: are you an investor or a trader?
If you are an investor, How long is your time frame?

1# yijianmei
sweettomato 发表于 2010-12-3 16:01

Exactly. Time frame is the key to everything. I generally have a core holding that can be months or several years, and trade a portion of it in days and weeks.
3# yijianmei
什么时候都有人买(有的人花了¥3万买了个螃蟹王),问题是你买不买?1万美金的LV包,你买不买?

为什么要管股市是“应该”还是“不应该”涨或者跌呢?

如果你不买,那就是因为你“管”了,你 ...
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-3 15:58

If I expect a stock that I buy will go up more, then I buy it. Simple as that. It doesn't matter if I think it is expensive or not. The only thing matters is if the rest of the market thinks it will or will not become more expensive.
3# yijianmei
当然, “秤”的好坏就决定了你的水平高低了,虽然价格有时候高得出奇,但是最后还是要回到价值的。
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-3 16:03

水平的高低不是自己心中的秤的好坏决定的,而是猜出所有其他人心中的秤的位置,和他们心中的秤的变化趋势。
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2010-12-3 17:19 编辑
If I expect a stock that I buy will go up more, then I buy it. Simple as that. It doesn't matter if I think it is expensive or not. The only thing matters is if the rest of the market thinks it wi ...
yijianmei 发表于 2010-12-3 17:12

You are playing word game here. Expect = "管“。 Your expectation is your expectation,not necessarily that of market's.
This is NOT simple, the problem is that you never know what the rest of the market thinks.
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2010-12-3 17:27 编辑
水平的高低不是自己心中的秤的好坏决定的,而是猜出所有其他人心中的秤的位置,和他们心中的秤的变化趋势。
yijianmei 发表于 2010-12-3 17:16

你能猜出别人的秤的位置? HOW? 你能猜出我心中秤的位置?
You are playing word game here. Expect = "管“。 Your expectation is your expectation.
This is NOT simple, the problem is that you never know what the rest of the market thinks.
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-3 16:16

Then that is it, the skills of guessing(or expecting) what others are guessing.
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2010-12-3 17:23 编辑

12# yijianmei

This (the skill of guessing )  is the same thing as what you have criticized, right? Everyone is guessing, or expecting ...

I think the most important thing is to understand the overall economic numbers, money supply etc. These will determine the long trend. Using Microeconomics may not be a good idea for investing as you can only see the leg of an elephant.
你能猜出别人的秤的位置? HOW? 你能猜出我心中秤的位置?
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-3 16:18

No, I can't guess the balance in your heart. But I can try to guess all the balances out there as a whole. It's critical to guess what the mass is thinking, not what an individual is thinking, in the market. :)
No, I can't guess the balance in your heart. But I can try to guess all the balances out there as a whole. It's critical to guess what the mass is thinking, not what an individual is thinking, in  ...
yijianmei 发表于 2010-12-3 17:32

哈哈,有意思。 不是有人说,‘群众总是错误的吗?“ 莫非你是猜群众心理,然后反着来?
返回列表