返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
( O2 {  R+ N9 |1 i) ?华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer
) _4 A9 `' i- D+ f) `丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)华人论坛2 Y: I1 W% z  i  }# l! R$ N2 R

% M6 B: {) _& e. o4 E丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
3 z2 ?0 f" C9 C/ A( B. p5 K+ l9 h华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer
0 C" q2 h3 b7 Jwww.huarenv5.comwe've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表