返回列表 发帖

[分享] Job Interview Answer: How Do You Handle Stress / Pressure?

A typical interview question, asked to get a sense of how you handle on-the-job stress, is "How do you handle pressure?" Examples of good responses include:

* Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.
    * I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn't become stressful.
    * I actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
    * From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening. It's a great stress reducer.
    * Prioritizing my responsibilities so I have a clear idea of what needs to be done when, has helped me effectively manage pressure on the job.
    * If the people I am managing are contributing to my stress level, I discuss options for better handling difficult situations with them.
    * I find that when I'm under the pressure of a deadline, I can do some of my most creative work.
    * I'm not a person who has a difficult time with stress. When I'm under pressure, I focus, and get the job done.
    * I find it exhilarating to be in a dynamic environment where the pressure is on.
    * I find a past pace to be invigorating, and thrive when the pressure is on.
    * I've done some of my best work under tight deadlines, where the atmosphere was very stressful.
    * I'm the kind of person who stays calm under pressure, and handles stress fairly easily.

It's a good idea to give examples of how you have handled stress to your interviewer. That way, they get a clear picture how well you can work in stressful situations.

评分人数

• abcaat: thanks foe sharing~金钱 + 5 鲜花 + 2

stress

本帖最后由 poppyliu 于 2011-4-12 02:59 编辑

Good Job!Everyone who is under presure,will more actively do something before its deadline.
Just like a coin.
返回列表