返回列表 发帖
房客如果是日本人,德国人最好,干净,而且从不拖欠。
著名婚姻咨询大师
一见美女就头晕!
难道之前房客没有留押金么?还有,租房前不是房东和房客一起填张所有物品的状态表,签字,最后退房时双方照着这张表再签字,有问题就扣他押金,押金也是在他彻底走后一个月再还他。
股市大波动看似完结了。有时间可以继续这个故事!

这个房子上上周租出去了!先讲讲最后租的的这个房客。是一个白人老美,单身,有一个基本瘫痪的老母亲!他是做建筑的,但收入不算高,只有4万左右。但此人完全不想一般美国人,他很喜欢省钱,而且有些存钱,大多美国人这样的收入根本不够花,还有欠钱。他的credit score居然超过800分。这真让我大吃一惊!很多老美能上600就很不错了。
这家伙还是个孝子,他的老母亲完全靠他伺候奉养!这个在老美中是非常罕见的!

他原来住的地方在旧金山中心,那天要去拿押金开车过去才发现,那个环境恐怕是旧金山最漂亮的地段之一!过去三藩市几次被评为全球最佳旅游城市不觉得!这次去了后重新评估,旧金山真的很美!。。

很可惜他的这个房子要卖。
闯荡江湖刚侠,挑战华尔街铁牛
难道之前房客没有留押金么?还有,租房前不是房东和房客一起填张所有物品的状态表,签字,最后退房时双方照 ...
小辉辉 发表于 2014-11-19 13:06

押金抵挡不住的。有个别坏房客欠房租还有对房子的各种破坏。其损失远远超过过押金!
除非你去打官司,钱不一定要得回来,顶多坏了他的credit.
Location of the rental house is important. The location is better if it is close or has easy access to big companies. It would be easier to find professional tenants. They are usually much less troubles.
不怕麻烦的搞出租房,怕麻烦的搞这个,哈哈。。。

回复 18# 钢铁牛

铁牛哥在中部?我不喜欢租给白人,我喜欢租给弱势群体,不是欺负人,而是我怕麻烦。
白人很喜欢告房东。我以前有个房客,倒不是官非,而是每个星期让我去给他们修东西,借机拖欠房租。我嫌太麻烦,让他们搬家,他们不愿搬,最后我变相花的钱请走的。

从这次经验后,我租房只租给弱势群体,每个都是。现在都很省心,也没有拖欠房租的,基本不找修东西的麻烦。
本帖最后由 读读书 于 2014-12-20 14:45 编辑

回复 21# 雨后

还是要买房子,房子是实在的,没风险。
我现在想起来,铁牛哥聪明啊,2080前后立刻去装修房子了,1970又回来,下次咱也要学铁牛哥。只要铁牛哥开始弄房子,咱大家也跑了长仓去整房子吧。
I rented for two years and my tenant was an IT professional so rent had never been a problem. The rent was good enough to cover everything (mortgage, tax, and insurance). Theoretically it was a great deal as the house would be mine for free after 15 years of renting. The only investment was my down payment. But he had three dogs and my house looked so bad after two years. He also asked me to pay new AC, stove and dishwasher... I got tired of the work so sold the house last year...
I found that if you want to do real estate, it is better to buy several houses or apartments. Having one is time consuming and the income is trivial.
回复 24# qzhou3

Several houses good. Apartment is a big troublesome. Trust me. I am also a realtor for my personal interest.
回复 25# 读读书

I love visiting open houses but investing in houses is too much work for me... If I do, I will listen to you to buy only houses...
I agree with you that minorities are better tenants... My friend has three condos in one building and all her tenants are Vietnamese. They pay rent in time...
I am Realtor. This is not kidding at all. 100% real Realtor, so I know the type of RE investment outsider should start. Of course not apartment.

However, to own big apartment complex building is one of my life goal. Make all my efforts to achieve it.
回复 26# qzhou3

your friend is  ice snow smart.. that's the point. I have same hobbies as you. To see open house is what I only do during the weekends other than stock.
回复 23# 读读书

回复 27# 读读书

You are a realtor - no wonder you have so much money! You folks made so much money in the 2000-2008 period! I regret for not quitting my job and working as a realtor. Last year the realtor selling my house made >600K from Feb to Aug (after paying her commission and other expenses), just in my neighborhood. She has business in other neighborhoods also. But others do not do nearly as well. This lady graduated from a top school with a marketing major
返回列表