返回列表 发帖
Bought BBBY at 63 by preset mine, and sold it at 66.5, all after hour trading. NOw BBBY 67.30
回复 31# wsjboy

Check you QQH
回复  wsjboy

Check you QQH
aimei 发表于 2013-4-11 11:12

what does QQH mean?
wsjboy 发表于 2013-4-9 01:20 PM
Bought ORCL at 32.73. W bottom, might fill the up gap soon

Sold ORCL at 33.90 yesterday, set a mine
Bought ORCL back today at 33.09
Bought DOV at 68.80 by preset mine

Dover Corporation manufactures and sells a range of specialized products and components, and provides related consumables and services. The company operates in four segments: Communication Technologies, Energy, Engineered Systems, and Printing and Identification. The Communication Technologies segment engages in the design and manufacture of products and components in the consumer electronics, medical technology, aerospace/defense, and telecom/other markets. This segment offers micro-acoustic audio input and output components principally used in personal mobile handsets; advanced miniaturized receivers and electromechanical components for use in hearing aids; connectors for use in medical devices and bio processing applications; specialized components for use in implantable devices and medical equipment; precision engineered components and aftermarket parts; and frequency control components for wired and wireless network base station communications. The Energy segment provides engineered solutions for the extraction and handling of oil and gas in the drilling, production, and downstream markets. The Engineered Systems segment designs and manufactures pumps, compressors, and chemical proportioning and dispensing products. This segment also manufactures products and systems serving the refrigeration and food equipment, and other industrial markets. The Printing and Identification segment provides precision marking and coding, printing, dispensing, soldering and coating equipment, and related consumables and services to fast moving consumer goods and industrial markets. It offers marking and coding products used for printing variable information on food, beverage, consumer goods, and pharmaceutical products, as well as bar code and portable printers, and fluid dispensing related products. The company sells its products directly and through a network of distributors worldwide. Dover Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.
=========
佛公司制造和销售一系列的专业化的产品和零部件,并提供相关消耗品和服务。该公司在四大板块:通信技术,能源,工程系统,印刷和鉴定。通信技术部门从事消费电子,医疗技术,航空航天/国防,电信/其他市场的产品及部件的设计和制造。此分部提供微型声学音频输入和输出元件主要用于个人手机;先进的微型接收器,并在助听器中使用的机电元件,连接器,用于医疗器械和生物处理应用和医疗植入设备中使用的专用组件设备,精密零部件及售后零件及频率控制元件的有线和无线网络的基站通信。能源分部提供的提取和处理的石油和天然气的钻探,生产,下游市场的工程解决方案。工程系统分部设计和制造泵,压缩机,化工产品比例和分配。该板块还制造的产品和系统,制冷和食品设备,和其他工业市场。印刷及鉴定领域提供精确的标记和编码,印刷,点胶,焊接和涂装设备,以及相关的耗材和服务快速消费品和工业市场。它提供产品用于食品,饮料,消费品及医药产品,以及条码和便携式打印机,以及流体分配相关产品上印刷可变信息标志和编码。本公司所销售的产品直接和通过全球的分销网络。多弗公司始建于1947年,总部设在伊利诺伊州Downers Grove。
1.jpg
130418 1e DOV,  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOV, indg,Dover Corp.,diversfd machnry, in sp500_set
pe 15.2,peg 1.1,alpha 16.30,beta 1.34,div 2.00 -,er 130417 ,insi 0.65 -10.43,inst 91.85 -0.24,
rating         Strong Sell         sell        wait        [0-100 0]        0.80        4        0
        TTT        CTT        -        -        -        -        -        CFF        -        CFF
yahoo google fool finviz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My IS Index is bullish, bought 4 stocks near market close
买的什么?
求安莫过于静心定性
求慧莫过于广学多闻
Bought AG at 10.78 by preset mine
recently, my IS Index performance is good. I bought 7 stocks before close yesterday, all up at open, because IS was up big. Took some profit, but took the wrong one, some turned red later.
IS Index - Individual Stock Index

You know, I am trading individual stocks. I found this statistics in my calculation by an accident, and it worked in a critical time good. Therefore, I kept it. It works good often.
However, sometimes, especially if it is an event/news driven market, such as election time last year, it can  become a 反指,甚至乱指。
It is calculated from my 2 stock pools auto-generated/updated by some FA criteria.
返回列表