返回列表 发帖

[分享] Thank you letter after job interview

A thank-you letter/thank-you note after a job interview is critical for job-search success. It is better to be sent out within one day after the job interview.

Sample 1:
Dear  Mr ABC,
Thank you for taking the time to discuss Astronaut  position at NASA. After meeting with you and your group, I am further convinced that  my background and skills coincide well with the position.

I am looking forward to hearing from you in near future.

Sincerely   Jiansen

Sample 2:
Dear Mr ABC,
Thank you so much for taking the time to interview me today for the software programmer position. After meeting with you and observing the IT operations, I am further convinced that my background and future goals coincide very well with your needs.

In addition to my enthusiasm for performing well, I would bring the technical and analytical skills necessary to get the job done.

I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you once the final decisions are made regarding this position. Please feel free to contact me at anytime if further information is needed. My cell phone number is   
(604) 111-1111      .

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sample 3:
Dear Mr. ABC,

It was very enjoyable to speak with you today about software programmer position at Global Media Inc. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests.

In addition to my enthusiasm and programming skills, I will bring to the position strong creative, innovation and marketing skills.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.

Sincerely,

评分人数

• abcaat: 谢谢分享金钱 + 2 鲜花 + 2
返回列表