返回列表 发帖
回复 14# buhuyou
这个是统计意义上的, 你的洗桶需要做BACKTESTING, 一样的道理. 我们找到的信号, 都是要看很久才可以用的.
Yes, maybe you are right that it's useful to those 小三.

Let me tell you the truth ... big hands never depend on any TA indicators.  Actually TA indicators help them to kill 小三.
Maybe I am not brilliant enough, but TA indicators costed me really really a lot of money to learn t ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-1 13:27

Somewhat agree. I haven't rendered them to complete useless category. It's certainly very low when I consider things.
Guys (gals) ... 說的好!
I don't know what their backgrounds are.

If you want to discuss binomial distribution or pearson distribution, more than welcome.  With that said, you know my background.
I don't know what their backgrounds are.

If you want to discuss binomial distribution or pearson  ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-1 13:51

难道概率就是关于那几个简单分布?
回复 22# snowrider

那是很厉害的理工科。我只知道一些爬松分布。
Of course they are not "那几个简单分布", but you use the word "probability" losely so that's why I thought that you want to have a serious discuss about the statistics.
本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2011-7-1 14:11 编辑
Of course they are not "那几个简单分布", but you use the word "probability" losely so that's why I t ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-1 14:03

All the TAs in stock trading, which you termed as "USELESS", are related to statistics. To say the TAs are useless, that means you don't understand them well.

比如我说超买, 是说的统计意义上的. 比如说, 已经连续20天高温了, 接下来也许继续高温, 是趋势, 这个你可以用MA来看. 但是趋势有长有短, 季节变化了, 趋势就会反转了. 比如, 买高的人多起来了, 做空的已经被挤压差不多了, 就该反转了.
Then I will tell you that you have seen enough markets yet, or you haven't read enough history yet.

The reall big money is when people are eyeing the TA overbot/oversold and trying to catch a reversal ... at that point of time, the extreme occurs ... That's the real big money.

I would suggest you read more history ... at least study the past 30 years price action/behavior of the index.  If you want to see more, study the past 40 years daily charts of all major currencies.  And more, ... all commodidites, USA, UK, and Japan.
回复 27# snowrider

You know I don't think the past 30 years are relevant, back then there were no daytrading like now. Program trading didn't exist that time.

I have read through carefully with the recent 15 years of data. You actually can see these are quite good.

History is NOT consistent.
OK ... 不跟妳槓了
Do whatever you believe!

human never change...
返回列表