, Y. o; [) \9 D: s' A7 J( i+ h e; G华人论坛你只看到我的字数,却没读懂我的深度。你有你的大神文,我有我的小众群。你质疑我能否顺应潮流,我决定我的文风。你嘲笑我文艺范不合群,我会证明这是个性的时代!写作注定是孤单的修行,路上少不了质疑和嘲笑,但那又怎样,哪怕点击率零也要写得精彩。我是小透明,我为自己代言。 * @( k2 K0 b! c. d c" _; x华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer# [' m2 K: ?" z" X
Chinglish版: : b9 e0 C+ C: V! Z$ d1 @, q \3 O华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerYou only see my words,you can't understand my depth. You have your big god novel, I have my small group. You doubt if I can live in the wave, I decide my style. You laugh me literature and art, I prove it's time of character. Writing is to be a lonely trip, not without doubt and laugh. But that again how, where afraid zero point, I write bravo. I am little transparent,I bring salt for myself.作者: barbamama 时间: 2013-3-10 21:44
唠唠叨叨的后记 ) m; W6 m Z$ O, J丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人全球华人的自由讨论天地 ! y' R6 q) f; ~2 W+ o6 Y, Q( `
俺的神,人生中第一篇编全乎了的故事啊!心潮澎湃啊!华人论坛/ f4 t; M2 a0 M D4 [/ X R