返回列表 发帖
霍建华挺帅的啊,真的,当年看他海豚湾恋人就知道他了,还有仙剑中的徐长卿,一袭白衣,哎,真是迷人。
1金城武2刘德华!
是,我也是看到吴彦祖的时候,对这个排行榜有了信心
为什么没有哥哥?!张国荣怎么都能上前十吧……
我觉得乔振宇也很帅的,怎么排不上啊,钟汉良、陈道明的也排的太后了,前20的话,有些人水分太大了!!
一看 有孙红雷,没陈坤,就知道这是脑抽的人选的
感谢所有搬文的人
一看 有孙红雷,没陈坤,就知道这是脑抽的人选的
sinanafreezone 发表于 2012-12-9 15:09

没有陈坤,是不太服气啊,
黄晓明虽然不错,演技实在太差了
同意楼主啊,不过楼主拍的后两个都是我想踢出去的,霍建华的话在我心中会靠前点吧,主要是喜欢徐长卿啊
道明大叔魅力无边~~~
排名从1到20分别是:1吴彦祖、2王力宏、3林志颖、4金城武、5周渝民、6陈冠希、7陈信宏(阿信)、8谢霆锋、9钟汉良、10陈道明、11胡歌、12古天乐、13刘德华、14梁朝伟、15彭于晏、16韩庚、17孙红雷、18黄晓明、19甄子丹、20霍建华。
在我心目中,冠军当之无愧,林志颖、金城武、陈冠希、古天乐(白)、钟汉良排名该提前,梁朝伟、王力宏、胡歌是帅哥。
其他的,有的是特定角度帅哥,有的是特定造型角色帅哥,有的五官好但是气质很差,有的只是五官端正而已,有的不是帅哥,有的根本是丑男
最萌林志颖了

if it is a big ticket item

They are very comfortable and feel light on your feet. The pumps are easy to walk in and are great for dancing,Michael Kors Skorpios.There are so many fabulous handbags to fall in love with. The Signature handbags are always great to own when you need a bag to go with everything. Also, the Hobo bags are great for any occasion. The Shopper handbag is perfect for those who like to carry larger bags. The smaller bags are what you need for going out on the town and for those who do not care for the bulkier bags like the large Shoulder handbags.To find these amazing handbags you can also shop online for all your Michael Kors products. Michael Kors has a vast selection of items from handbags, shoes to women's wear and even menswear. All of these items are available online for much less than retail,michael kors bags on sale.Many online stores offer his handbags at awesome prices. Buying online can save you a lot of money. If you are a Michael Kors fan, then you know how much his handbags run you in the stores. Even if shopping at Michael Kors.com you may not save much more than 10% of the store costs. You can get a luxurious handbag for $200-$1300 when buying from the stores or his site. That can be a bit steep for just one handbag for some people. Many online places offer discounts on the already discounted,Michael Kors Monogram. You can get a Michael Kors handbag for as low as $150 online. So, not only does buying online save you money, it also allows you to buy more than one handbag at a time.For the money you save buying from online stores, you could quite possible buy two handbags. Better yet, get a Michael Kors handbag and a pair of Michael Kors shoes to match. Places like eBay offer online auctions that will allow people to sell new and slightly used items for discounted prices. Since there is no overhead, the savings get passed on to the consumer. That is awesome for those who desire owning designer items.Take it from someone who shops quite a bit. No matter what I'm shopping for,cheap Michael Kors handBags, if it is a big ticket item,michael kors handbags on sale, I always check to see if I can get it online for less before I pay retail. It's the new way to shop!
陈道明真是越老越有味道哟,自己看他的眼睛,真真是凤眼的代表啊,想想一下稍微修饰下的话,那一抹眼尾的风情,啧啧,口水~~
返回列表