返回列表 发帖

HELP, NEED ANSWERS

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS‏

1. knowledge and unerstanding of human resources. (HR)
2. example of a time when u encountered a problem.
3. what's important to your career?/what are the most important rewards you expect in your business career?
4. why do you want to work in our company?/why do u want to work here?
5. what's your most significant achievement?
6. interests outside academic pursuit./ what do you do in your spare time?
7. example of good verbval, written and interpersonal communication skills including consultancy and negotiation skills. ( HR)
8. the ability to manage multiple competing tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines.
9. tell me about yourself? ( opening question)
10. can you work under pressure?
11. are you a team player?
12.what motivates you?
Which country are you in ?I think you applicated for a job ralated with HR.What's your major?HR contains six parts:HR planning,recruitment,training,compenstion&benifit,performance management and employee relations.The question 2,5,7,8,10,11 just need you say an example to prove it,you'd better not  tell a lie.The interviewer will ask more related questions about it.And even the same answer,someone will like it,however someone doesn't.Try your best.Good luck!If you have more questions,just let me know,my QQ:978648581,my real name is 黄小娇,or my MSN:huangxiaojiao1988@163.com

评分人数

• abcaat: thanks for your answer金钱 + 5 鲜花 + 2
回复 2# hit4

thanks for your help. u are right, i did study HR. and i try to apply the the graduate program. so above interview questions is the mainly slection criteria which i have to write it about 250words each. feels terrible, i don't really have any experience in this area, no idea how to write it. will add u in my qq tonight.
PS: my name is wendy.

cheers
OK,no problem.
返回列表